Attention: 97% Of All Heartburn - Acid Reflux Pain Can Be Relieved... 注意: 97 %的胃灼热-胃酸倒流疼痛可以得到缓解. ..

"End The Searing Pain Of Heartburn or Acid reflux symptom Forever With These Proven, Safe, And Effective Remedies..." "结束烤干疼痛的胃灼热或胃酸倒流的症状,永远与这些行之有效的,安全,有效的补救措施… … "

With the right information, you can get rid of your heartburn pain ( Acid Reflux ), without expensive medications, risky surgeries, or giving up your favorite foods. 与正确的资讯,你可以摆脱你的胃灼热疼痛( 胃酸倒流) ,无需昂贵的药物治疗,外科手术风险,或放弃你喜爱的食品。


From: Eric Raymond (iSolu.net) 来自:雷蒙德( isolu.net )
Subject: The agony of heartburn and how to stop it! 主题:痛苦的胃灼热,以及如何阻止它!
Date: 日期:

Dear Friend, 亲爱的朋友,

f you suffer from heartburn ( acid reflux symptom ) and feel like you’d do anything to get from relief, this website  could be the most important one you’ve ever read. f您患有胃灼热(胃酸倒流的症状) ,并感觉你做任何事去得到救济,这个网站可以成为最重要的一个你看过。 Here's why... 这也是为什么...

You're about to finally learn the truth of: 您即将终于学会的真相:

Why you suffer from heartburn ( Acid Reflux ) and how to stop it. 为什么您患有胃灼热胃酸倒流,以及如何阻止它。

Why you must not ignore heartburn, and how to tell the difference between heart burn and heart attack . 为什么你一定不能忽略胃灼热,以及如何辨别真假区别心脏病烧伤心脏病发作。

The truth about what foods cause heartburn... 真相是什么食物引起胃灼热... do you really have to give up your favorites? 你真的要放弃你的最爱?
Home remedies that help  -- and home remedies that could put you in the ER. 首页补救办法帮助-与家庭补救办法,可以把你在呃。

The hidden dangers of heartburn and how your antacids could kill you. 该隐患的胃灼热,以及如何你的制酸剂,可以杀死你。

How to know if you have heartburn or something more serious. 如何知道,如果你有胃灼热或一些更为严重。

If you thought your heartburn was just something you have to live with, there's good news: you can control your heart burn -- and even relieve it altogether. 如果你以为你的心是公正的东西,你都必须面对,有一个好消息:你可以控制你的心烧伤-甚至纾缓宁愿不要。

The Agony of Heartburn - Acid reflux symptom 痛苦的心-胃酸倒流的症状

The first time heartburn struck me, I wondered what on earth could be causing my agony. 第一次胃灼热击中了我,我不知道有什么鬼,可能会对身体造成我的痛苦。

It was so painful. What could I have done to cause that terrible burning feeling? 就这样痛苦的是什么,我所做的事业是可怕的灼热的感觉呢?

Suffering from any type of heartburn, even a mild case, is one experience you’re not likely to forget in a hurry. 患任何类型的胃灼热,甚至是一种轻微的情况下,是一个经验,你可能不会忘记,在赶时间。

Not only is it uncomfortable, it can be painful, even up to the point of being debilitating. 它不仅是不舒服的,它可能是痛苦的,甚至到了点被削弱。

Despite the research and studies that both medical science and independent organizations have conducted into the condition of heartburn, the question regarding what causes it for some people and not for others remains unanswered. 尽管调查和研究这两个医学科学和独立组织进行了转化条件的胃灼热,问题就什么原因,这对某些人来说,并没有为其他人仍然没有答案。

But there are ways to get relief... 但是,有一些方法可以得到救济...

...and almost any heartburn sufferer can stop the pain . … …以及几乎任何一个胃灼热患者都阻挡不了的痛苦

And the first thing to understand is... 和第一件事就是明白的是...

Heartburn Is a Real Medical Condition 胃灼热是一个真正的医疗条件

It's weird. 它的怪异。

People sometimes act like heartburn isn't even a real medical problem - and they couldn't be more wrong. 人有时像胃灼热,甚至不是真正的医疗问题 -他们没有比这更错误的。

Heartburn is a recognized medical condition - or at least some types of it are. 胃灼热是一个公认的医疗条件-或至少某些类型的,它是。

I didn’t realize this until I started digging around to find out more information for myself. 我不明白,这直到我开始挖周围,以了解更多的信息,为自己了。 I wanted to discover as much as I could about what was causing me so much pain and discomfort. 我想要发现尽管可以什么造成了我那么多的痛苦和不适。

But more importantly, I wanted to know how to stop it! 但更重要的是,我想知道如何阻止它!

The fact that it's a real medical condition - and not just a matter of having a "weak stomach" or something like that - means you should take it seriously. 事实上,它是一个真正的医疗条件-并不仅仅是一个有"弱势胃"或类似的东西-这意味着你应该采取认真对待的。

You should talk to your doctor about it (I am not a doctor and am not offering any medical advice!). 你应该向您的医生询问,它 (我不是医生,我不提供任何医疗咨询! ) 。

But I did find some answers that worked for me, and for others I have shared them with. 但我确实找到一些答案的工作,对于我来说,和其他我都分享到他们。

What Is Heart Burn, Anyway? 什么是心脏病烧伤,反正?

Heartburn is the name of the condition given to a burning discomfort in the chest , just behind the breastbone. 胃灼热是名字的条件给燃烧的不适感,在胸前 ,背后breastbone 。

And as this burning discomfort usually occurs in the same region as the heart, the condition has been termed “heartburn” despite having nothing whatsoever to do with the heart itself. 随着这种燃烧不适,通常发生在同一个地区,像心脏,情况一直被称为"胃灼热" ,虽然如此,也与心脏本身。

Generally, an onset of heartburn is known to occur right after a meal, and I found the cause for this to lie in a very simple explanation. 一般来说,一个发病的胃灼热是众所周知的出现权后,吃一顿饭,找到了症结,这在于一个很简单的解释。

I’m not saying my explanation is by any means comprehensive, since after all, I’m not a doctor, but in the case of heartburn a few things tend to stand out , and this is one of them. 我不是说我的解释是,任何方式全面的,因为毕竟,我不是一个医生,但在案件胃灼热几件事,往往要站出来 ,而这就是其中之一。

I found out that heartburn occurs when the stomach acids produced after food consumption come into contact with the esophagus, or the "gullet" as it is also known. 我得知,胃灼热发生时,胃酸后,产生食品消费接触到食道,或者说是"食道" ,因为这也是众所周知的。

The lining of the esophagus is more sensitive than that of the stomach and is not equipped to handle the harsh stomach acids. 衬砌的食道,是较为敏感的,比的胃部和不具备处理苛刻胃酸。

When these stomach acids flow back up into the esophagus, they irritate the sensitive esophagus lining, which in turn causes that uncomfortable burning sensation that I was so familiar with. 当这些胃酸回流进入食道,刺激食道敏感衬砌,这反过来又造成不舒服,烧灼感,我是如此熟悉。

When you read this, if you recognize the symptoms I described, but not the name “Heartburn”, you could be right. 当你阅读这本,如果你承认症状描述,而不是将名称改为"胃灼热" ,你就可以得到正确的。

You may know it by another name - “Dyspepsia”. 你可知道它的另一个名字-"消化不良" 。

Then there’s always the other possibility that you may have felt the burning sensation but thought it nothing more than simple indigestion. 然后还有总是另一种可能性,你可能会觉得有烧灼感,但认为这只不过是比简单的消化不良症。

Which leads us to a name for this condition that has become very popular lately... 这使我们的名称,这个条件,这已成为很受欢迎,最近...

Acid Reflux - Is It The Same As Heartburn? 胃酸倒流-是一样的胃灼热?

There are many names that I found heartburn to be masquerading under, but one of the more well known and apt ones is “Acid Reflux”. 有许多名字,我发现胃灼热被伪装下的,但其中一个更广为人知,并容易的是"胃酸倒流" 。

Some people believe that this is a more fitting name than heartburn , since the “acid” in the acid reflux refers to the stomach acids, while the “reflux” refers to refluxing motion of the acids upwards, towards the mouth. 有的人认为这是一个最贴切的名字比胃灼热 ,而由于"酸" ,在胃酸倒流是指以胃酸,而"回流" ,是指回流的议案酸向上,对嘴。

I personally prefer the term “heartburn” though, as the pain I feel when having an attack is more like my heart is “burning up”. 我个人喜欢而言, "胃灼热" ,虽然,由于疼痛,我觉得当一个攻击更象是我的心" ,燃烧了" 。

However, not everyone will feel the pain as severely as I used to, since it all depends on exactly how much of the stomach acids flow back up into the esophagus. 然而, 并非每个人都将感到痛苦,因为严重的 ,因为我曾经是的,因为这一切要看到底有多大的胃酸回流进入食道。

And it’s on this that the severity of your heartburn depends. 它的关于这一点的严重性,你的胃灼热有赖于此。 I also found that “severity” is a relative term. 我也发现, "轻重" ,是一个相对的说法。

Each person who suffers from heartburn will feel bad to some degree, but a lot of people will only experience the milder symptoms. 每个人因胃灼热会觉得不好,在一定程度上,但很多人只会体验到较温和的症状。

They may not even realize that there their pain could get significantly worse if not taken care of immediately. 他们甚至不知道他们的痛苦,可以得到显着恶化 ,如果得不到照顾,立即。

What Actually Causes Heartburn - Acid reflux symptom ? 究竟出了什么原因,胃灼热-胃酸倒流的症状?

Okay, we know what heartburn is now...but what causes it to happen? 好吧,我们知道什么烧心,现在… …但什么原因,它会发生?

On a very simple level, the causes of heartburn are associated with a lot of things, food being the main culprit. 就一个很简单的水平,导致胃灼热联系了很多东西,食物是主要元凶。 Coffee and chocolates being another, since heartburn for most people occurs after eating or drinking. 咖啡和巧克力是另一个,因为胃灼热,为最广大人民发生后,进食或饮水。

There is a good explanation for this and it all has to do with something I mentioned earlier, about the acids flowing back up into your gullet (esophagus). 有一个很好的解释,这和它,都与我刚才所说,对酸流备份到你的食道(食道) 。

To put it simply, your stomach produces acids when you eat or drink anything to better aid in the digestive process. 把它简单地说, 你肚子里产生酸的时候,你吃或喝什么更好的援助,在消化过程中。  And since there are more acids present in your stomach at this time, you have a better than average chance of getting heartburn. 而且由于有以上的酸,目前在你肚子里在这个时候,你有一个更好的高于平均水平的机会越来越胃灼热。

But it is also true that almost half of us will live our entire lives without suffering from heartburn. 不过,这也是事实,几乎有一半的,我们将生活,我们整个生命无患胃灼热。  So why does it affect some people and not others? 那么,为什么这是否会影响某些人,而不是别人呢?

That was another “burning” question I had since my sister doesn’t suffer from any heartburn at all, and I do. 这是另一种"燃烧"的问题,我曾因为我的姐姐不受到任何心,在所有的,我做的。

I go into great detail about this, and the remedies I've found that relieve heartburn pain,  in a book I've written. 我走进大,详细了解这个原因,并补救,我发现,减轻胃灼热疼痛,在一本书,我写的。

Introducing... 引进... "The Heartburn Cure" "心治"

At some point when I was doing all my research on this heartburn issue, someone said to me, "You've become such an expert on this topic, maybe you should write a book." 在某个时刻,当在做我的所有研究这个问题,烧心,有人对我说: " 你已经成为这样一个专家就这个话题,也许你应该写一本书" 。

I took one look at the notes I'd been taking, and realized I could indeed write a book on the topic. 我一看,在债券自己被考虑,并意识到我确实可以写本书,发表主题演讲。 And that's what I've done. 这也正是已经做了。

I've written an entire book on the subject that spells out what causes heartburn, how to tell it from other illnesses, and most importantly... 我写了一整本有关议题阐述了什么造成胃灼热,如何判断它与其他疾病,而且最重要的...

How to relieve the pain caused by heartburn. 如何缓解疼痛引起的胃灼热。

So I've saved you from doing all the research yourself. 因此,我保存你做的所有研究自己。

Just think of me as your research assistant! 试想想,我为你的研究助理!

Curing Your Heartburn 固化你的心

I can’t promise that all the remedies in this book will have the same effect for you as they had for me (and my friends). 我不能保证所有的补救办法在这本书里都会有相同的效果,为你,因为他们为我(和我的朋友们) 。 I also can’t promise that this book will answer all of the questions that you may have about heartburn. 我也不能保证,这本书将回答所有的问题,您可能有大约胃灼热。

But what I can say this this... 可以说,这这… …

  • If you want to know why you get heartburn... 如果你想知道为什么你心...

  • If you want to know how to tell if your heartburn might be something dangerous... 如果你想知道如何辨别真假,如果你的心或许会有某种危险...

  • If you want real answers about how to make the pain stop... 如果你想要真正答案,究竟应该如何让疼痛停止...

Then my book can help you. 那么我的这本书可以帮助你。

When I wrote it, these are the questions I was answering for myself. 当我写的,这些问题我回答我自己。

You can stop living with the despair of not having a normal life. 您可以停止生活与绝望没有一个正常的生活。

Instead you can help yourself to a new life with less pain and suffering. 反之,你可以帮助自己提高到一个新的生活,较少的痛苦和苦难。

It may take some time before you find a remedy suitable for you, but one is there, believe me. 它可能需要一些时间,然后找到一个补救适合你的,但其中一个已经存在,请相信我。

In my book, you'll learn all about... 在我的书里,你将学到的所有信息… …
The causes of heartburn, and how they influence what you should do about yours. 原因,胃灼热,以及它们如何影响你应该做的事情对你的。 (page 12) (第12页)
How to tell if you have heartburn or some other medical problem. 如何辨别真假,如果你有胃灼热或一些其他的医学问题。 (page 21) (第21页)
Facts and statistics about heartburn that may surprise you. 事实和数据约胃灼热可能您惊奇。 (page 27) (第27页)
The influence of family on your heartburn problems... 影响家庭对你的胃灼热的问题... maybe you can blame it on your parents after all! 也许你可以责怪你的父母,毕竟! (page 29) (第29页)
Complications that can arise from heartburn, and how to guard against them. 并发症,可引起胃灼热,以及如何加以防范。 (page 31) (第31页)
Specific methods of preventing heartburn. 具体的方法,以便防止胃灼热。 (page 37) (第37页)
The most common causes of heartburn and how to avoid them. 最常见的原因,烧心,以及如何避免他们。 (page 39) (第39页)
What effect exercise can have on your heartburn. 有什么效果,可以行使对你的心。 (page 48) (第48页)
When should you use drugs - and when should you try the natural remedies for heartburn? 当你用药物-的时候,你应该尝试自然的补救胃灼热? (page 49) (第49页)
The one key to discovering the heartburn treatment that will work for you - deceptively simple, but effective! 一个关键的发现胃灼热治疗会为您工作-简单,但有效! (page 51) ( 51页)
Lifestyle changes you can make that will relieve your heartburn without taking all the fun out of your life. 生活方式的改变,你可以作出这样的,可以减轻你的胃灼热,没有考虑到所有的乐趣,走出你的生活。 (page 53) (第53页)
What about gum and candy? 什么口香糖和糖果? I found the answers. 我发现答案。 (pages 59-60) (页59-60 )
Using tea as a remedy for heartburn -- and why some teas set your heartburn off like a raging fire, while others soothe and cool your heartburn with ice-like magic. 用茶作为一项补救措施,为胃灼热-以及为什么一些茶叶设置您的胃灼热小康像烈火,而另一些抚慰和清凉你的心与冰般的神奇。 (page 61) (第61页)
Remedies that don't cost anything but give you immediate pain relief. 补救办法,不费什么,但给你立即止痛。 (page 75) (第75页)
Recipes for remedies that work -- and that you can mix up in your own kitchen using common ingredients. 食谱补救工作-那你可以将两者混为一谈,在自己的厨房,用共同的成分。 You probably already have most of these in your kitchen now; all you have to do is combine them correctly. 你可能已经有了大部分这些在你的厨房,现在你所要做的是把他们错了。 (page 79) ( 79页)
Herbs and spices that won't aggravate your heartburn -- and some that will actually relieve it. 药草和香料,将不会加重你的心-与一些人认为,实际上减轻。 (page 88) (页88 )
Alternative remedies that work. 另类的补救工作。 How to use reflexology, massage, yoga, chiropractic and other alternative methods to soothe your heartburn pain. 如何使用按摩,理疗按摩,瑜珈,按摩疗法和其他替代方法来抚慰你的胃灼热疼痛。 (page 94) ( 94页)
Advice on adapting your favorite recipes  so you can still enjoy them without the heartburn. 意见适应你最喜欢的食谱,让你仍然可以享受他们没有胃灼热。 Yes, even chili! 是的,甚至连辣椒! (page 104) (第104页)

What You Don't Know About 你做什么,不知道
Heartburn Can Hurt You 胃灼热,可以伤害你

It might be easy to just "go along" with your heartburn, popping those antacid tablets when it gets really bad...but that's really not a good idea. 它可能很容易只是"附和"与你的胃灼热,啪那些抗酸药片时,它得到真的不好… …但,这真的不是一个好主意。

There are facts about heartburn you should know. 有事实,烧心,你应该知道。

Facts that most people don't know; but ignoring these facts can result in very bad things happening to you. 事实表明,大多数人并不知道,但无视这些事实,可导致极坏的事情发生,给您。

That's just some of the information I cover in my book. 这只是一些我的资料封面,在我的书。

I go into detail about... 我走进详细信息… …

How to tell if that pain you feel is heartburn - or heart attack. 如何辨别真假,如果这些痛苦,你觉得是胃灼热-或心脏病发作。 (page 21) (第21页)
Why ignoring or “living with” your heartburn is the exact wrong thing to do, and can lead to devastating consequences. 为什么视而不见,或"住"你的心是确实不对的事,并且可能导致灾难性的后果。 (page 31) (第31页)
What is GERD - and why you must know the facts about it. 什么是胃食道逆流-以及为什么你要道事实。 In fact, not knowing could cost your life. 事实上,不知道成本可你的生活。 (page 18) (第18页)
The truth about food, and the surprising things you can safely eat without aggravating your heartburn. 真相食物,而令人称奇的事情,您可以放心吃,没有加重你的心。 (page 40) (第40页)
The meaning of heartburn during pregnancy - and what you can or cannot do about it. 意思胃灼热在怀孕期间-哪些是你可以或不可以做的。 (page 16) (第16页)
Does having heartburn mean you can't enjoy alcoholic beverages? 是否有胃灼热的意思,你不能享受含酒精饮料? The answer may surprise you. 答案可能您惊奇。 (page 41) (第41页)
Why you get that agonizing burning sensation at night. 为什么你认为我们苦恼,烧灼感在夜间进行。 (page 17) (第17页)
Why the clothes you wear can make your heartburn better - or worse. 为什么你的衣服穿,可以让您的胃灼热更好-或者更糟。 (page 41) (第41页)
Why you get heartburn at certain times of the year, and not at others . 为什么你胃灼热,在一年中的某个时间,而不是别人 (page 15) (第15页)
The real, scientific truth about spicy foods and heartburn. 真正的,科学的真相辛辣食物与胃灼热。 (page 43) (第43页)
Common illnesses you might confuse with heartburn; some are minor, while others can kill you. 常见疾病,你可能会混淆与胃灼热,有些是未成年人,而其他人可以杀死你。 (page 21) (第21页)

Don't you owe it to yourself (and your loved ones) to get the facts about your heartburn? 你难道不应该为自己(和你的亲人) ,以了解真相你的胃灼热?

Of course you do. 当然,你怎么做。

How Much Does The Book Cost? 需要多少本书成本?

Right about now, if I were you, I'd be wondering how much this book costs. 说得对,现在,如果我是你,我就是想知道有多少,这本书的成本。 Well, first let me ask you this: how much is it worth to be freed from pain? 唔,首先,我要问,你这一点是多少,是否值得为了摆脱痛苦吗?

Put another way... 换句话说... if you could pay $100 and forever stop your heartburn pain , would you do it? If you suffer from real heartburn pain, you know you would. 如果你可以支付100元,并永远停止你的胃灼热疼痛 ,你会不会去做?如果您患有真正的胃灼热疼痛, 你知道你会。

Would you pay $200, or even $500... 你会支付200元,甚至500元... if you knew you could once and for all stop the heartburn pain? 如果你知道你可以一劳永逸地为所有阻止胃灼热疼痛?

Of course I'm not going to ask for $500, or $200, or even $100 for the book. Because let's face it: you don't know for sure if it will work for you. 当然,我是不会问,为500元,或200元,甚至100元,为这本书,因为让我们面对现实:你不知道的肯定是否会为您工作。

So here's what I'm going to do... 所以这里的是什么我会做...

Order your copy of the book for just $47 37$. 为了您的本书刚刚四七三七美元元。

For A Limited Time, Order Now And Get a Free Bonus Gift Valued At $27,90 在一段有限的时间,现在订购,并有机会获得免费奖金礼品,价值达27,90

Plus, if you order now I'll include the following free bonus gift: 另外,如果你为了现在,将包括以下免费额外的礼物:

The Heartburn Cure audio book $12,95 该胃灼热治疗有声读物元, 12,95
I'll send you not only the book itself, but also the audio book ( which you can listen to on your iPod or other MP3 player, or on your computer... or even burn it to CD). And if it doesn't work - I'll send you back your money.会送你不仅是书本身, 也有声读物(你可以听听你的iPod或其他MP3播放器,或在您的计算机上… …或者甚至将它刻录到CD ) ,如果它doesn '科技工作-我送你回你的钱。

Lessons from the Miracle Doctors $14,95 教训奇迹医生 为14,95

Plus, you'll receive this ebook you can buy on Amazon for $14,95 for FREE . 再加上时,您会收到这种电子书,你可以买到亚马逊为14,95元,为免费的

Incredible healing!!!! , June 8, 2006 令人难以置信的愈合! ! , 2006年6月8日

Reviewer:察: Patty C. "Soaring eagle" (Monte Sereno, CA) - See all my reviews 花长"飙升鹰" (蒙特塞雷诺,加州) -看我所有的评论
As someone who has worked in the healthcare field for over 25 years, I found this little white book with less than 200 pages, which spoke volumes to me.作为一位曾在医疗保健领域中超过25年,我发现这个小小的白书不到200页,其中以册给我。 After having many health issues for years, this book taught me a system of wellness that works.之后,许多健康问题,多年来,这本书使我领悟到一个制度安康工程。 I've been able to lose weight for the first time in years, and bring my blood sugar and blood pressure down to normal levels.我已经能够减肥,为多年来首次出现,使我的血糖和血压下降至正常水平。 My energy has skyrocketed!我的精力已暴涨! Anybody with a serious health issue should take a leap of faith and experience Jon's program.任何一个严重的健康问题,应该采取跨越式的信仰和经验琼的计划。 I am grateful to him everyday because he's given me a simple, honest and easy way to find my way back to a baseline of good health!我很感激他,每天,因为他给了我一个简单的,诚实的和简单的方式找到我的方式回复到基线的身体健康!

Total Value = $27.90 总价值= 27.90美元

Doesn't $47 37$ seem reasonable? 四七三七美元元似乎是合理的吗?

And just in case you missed what I was saying, let me be clear... 和公正的情况下,你错过了什么我是说,让我清楚...

You Get The Book PLUS The Audio Book! 您得到这本书,再加上有声读物!

When you order your copy of The Heartburn Cure today, you get the book in two different formats: 当你为了你的副本以及胃灼热治疗的今天,你会得到一本书两种不同的形式:

  1. Downloadable eBook. You can be reading The Heartburn Cure in as little as 2 minutes from right now (even if its' 2am on a Sunday!). 可下载的电子书,你可以阅读胃灼热治愈率在仅仅2分钟,从现在(即使它的'凌晨2时就周日! ) 。 My automated system will deliver your copy as a downloadable PDF file (which can be read on any computer). 我的自动化系统将提供您的副本作为一个可下载的PDF文件(可阅读任何一台计算机 ) 。 You can read the book on your computer, or you can print it out if you like. 你可以阅读这本书在您的电脑上,或者你可以打印出来,如果你喜欢。

  2. Downloadable Audio book. I'll also deliver you the Audio book version in MP3 format. 下载有声读物,我还会为您提供有声图书版MP3格式。 You can listen to it on your iPod or other MP3 device, burn it to a CD, or just listen to it right on your computer. 你能听到它在您的iPod或其他MP3播放器,刻录成CD ,或者只是听它的权利,在您的计算机上。 The choice is yours! 选择是你的!

Try The Book Risk-Free For 56 Days 尝试书中无风险 56天

What I'm saying is, don't make up your mind right now. 我的意思是,不要让你的心也不迟。

Get your copy of the book. 让您的副本的图书。

Read it. 看过。

Try the remedies and suggestions that I know will relieve from you pain. 设法补救办法和建议,我知道会减轻你的痛苦。

If you are not surprised and delighted with the results you receive...if you're not enjoying a life free from the agony of heartburn...if you're not eating delicious foods without the worry of a sleepless night...if you haven't once and for all taken the right steps to discover whether your heartburn is simple indigestion or actually heart disease in disguise... 如果你不感到惊讶和高兴的结果,你得到的… …如果你不享受生活,免受痛苦的心… …如果您不能吃好吃的食物 ,没有担心的不眠之夜...如果您还没有一劳永逸地为所有采取了正确的步骤,以期发现里面是否你的心是单纯消化不良或实际心脏病变相...

Simply ask for a refund. 简单地要求退款。

I'll give you 100% of your money back. 我给你百分之一百的你的钱回来。 No hassle. 没有任何麻烦。 No questions. 没有问题。

"Rock-Solid 56-Day Unconditional Guarantee" "坚若磐石56日无条件地保证"

My personal promise to you: 我的个人承诺,要对你们说:

If The Heartburn Cure doesn't work for you, I don't want to keep your money. 如果胃灼热治疗并不为您工作,我不想让你的钱。

Get your copy of the book right now. 让您的副本,这本书也不迟。

If it doesn't fulfill your every expectation , help you relieve your heartburn and put a stop to your suffering... 如果它不履行您的每一个期望 ,帮助你减轻你的胃灼热,并予以制止和你的痛苦...

If you're not 100% thrilled and delighted with the results... 如果您还没有百分之一百的激动和高兴,结果... Just ask for a refund and I'll send you every penny of your money back. 只要求退款,我将送给您每一分钱你们几个钱回来。 It's that simple, and the risk is 100% on my part... 是的,就那么简单,风险是百分之一百对我的一部分... not yours. 没有你们的。


Don't forget - you have up to 2 whole months to decide ... 不要忘记-你有多达2个月,整个决定. ..

But even if you decide to return it... 不过,即使你决定回到它... you keep all of the bonus gifts. 保留所有的奖金礼品。

Get The Heartburn Cure Now 得到胃灼热治疗,现在

"PRIORITY" VIP Download Form "优先权"的VIP下载表格
INSTANT ACCESS 即时访问

YES! I want to finally end the suffering and pain of heartburn ... 是的 !我想终于结束了痛苦和折磨的心 ... please give me INSTANT ACCESS to my downloadable copy of The Heartburn Cure right now... 请您给我即时访问我的下载拷贝的胃灼热治疗 ,现在...

I understand my order will be processed on a totally secure server, and once it is processed, I will be able to immediately download my eBook (electronic book)... 据我所知,我的订单将被处理,是完全安全的服务器中,一旦它处理后,我将能够立即下载我的电子书(电子图书) … … even if it's 2am on a Sunday. 即使是凌晨2时就周日。
I understand that I have 56 days to test each and every bit of information in your book and if I am not 100% thrilled with the amazing relief I experience, I can get a full refund. 据我所知,我有56天测试每一个信息比特在你的书,如果我不是百分之一百的兴奋与惊人的救济i经验,我可以得到全额退款。
I understand I also get the audio book version $12.95 worth, which means I can listen to a professional recording of the entire book, any time I want, as many times as I want. 据我所知,我也得到了有声读物版12.95美元的价值,这意味着我可以听一个专业的录音整本书,任何时候我想,因为有很多次我想。 The recording can be played on my computer, on my iPod, burned to a CD -- any way I want to use it! 录音可以发挥我的电脑上,对我的iPod ,烧掉了,一裁谈会-以任何方式,我想用它!
I understand I also get the Lessons from the Miracle Doctors ebook version $14,95 worth. 据我所知,我也得到了教训,从奇迹医生电子书版14,95美元的价值。
I understand I keep the bonus, even if I request a refund on the book. 据我所知,我不断的奖金,即使我要求退款,就这本书。

The instant my order is approved, I'll download my copy of the book. 瞬间,我的命令批准吧,我下载我的副本书。


What are you waiting for? 你还在等什么? You have nothing to lose... 你有什么可失去的...

...and a pain-free life to enjoy. ...和疼痛的自由生活享受。

Do it now. 现在就这样做。


Sincerely, 真诚的,

Eric Raymond (iSolu.net) 雷蒙德 ( isolu.net )
info@acidrefluxsymptom.net info@acidrefluxsymptom.net

PS - Are you ready to eliminate the pain of heartburn from your life forever? 聚苯乙烯-你是否准备好,以消除疼痛的胃灼热,从你的生活永远? Take some action right now and download your copy of The Heartburn Cure. 采取一些行动的权利,现在和下载你 副本提交 胃灼热治疗。

PPS - Don't forget that there is absolutely no risk to you - you have the unconditional 56-day money back guarantee, and you keep the bonus gifts either way. Order Now! 聚苯硫醚-不要忘记,是绝对不存在的风险,你-你有没有无条件56天的退款保证,而且你保持奖金礼品无论哪种方式。订购

Acid reflux symptom articles 胃酸倒流的症状文章
Copyright 2006 by Eric Raymond - iSolu.net版权2006年由雷蒙德-i solu.net